I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide||0 people have prescribed Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide|
(er ith roe MYE sin & BEN zoe il per OKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
• It may take 2 months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use of other skin products can increase irritation.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• This medicine may stain clothing or fabric.
• This medicine can stain hair.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry skin.
• Skin irritation.
• Change in color of skin.
• Eye irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your...