I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Estradiol and Norethindrone||0 people have prescribed Estradiol and Norethindrone|
(es tra DYE ole & nor eth IN drone)
• This medicine is used to prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal females.
• This medicine is used to stop or reduce the symptoms of menopause.
• This medicine is used to treat ovarian removal, malfunction, or failure.
• This medicine is used to treat vaginal irritation and dryness caused by menopause.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• There may be a higher risk of breast cancer.
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent...