I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Estradiol (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Estradiol (Topical)|
(es tra DYE ole)
• This medicine is used to treat vaginal irritation and dryness caused by menopause.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• There may be a higher risk of endometrial or breast cancer.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid cigarette smoking. Persons older than 35 years of age and/or smoking more than 15 cigarettes per day are at an increased risk for heart disease.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Vaginal irritation.
• For females, vaginal yeast infection. Report itching or discharge.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose,...