I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Etanercept||0 people have prescribed Etanercept|
(et a NER sept)
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis. The arthritis is usually considered moderately to severely active and may not have responded to other treatments.
• This medicine is used to treat ankylosing spondylitis.
• This medicine is used to treat severe psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Hepatitis B testing may be suggested. Unrecognized hepatitis B infection may worsen during treatment.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more likely to develop infections.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have multiple sclerosis or other nerve disease, talk with healthcare provider.