I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ethambutol||0 people have prescribed Ethambutol|
(e THAM byoo tole)
• This medicine is used to treat tuberculosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have any eye problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Change in vision can rarely occur. Vision usually returns to normal when medicine is stopped.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your...