1 person has experienced Ethosuximide. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Ethosuximide||0 people have prescribed Ethosuximide|
(eth oh SUKS i mide)
• This medicine is used to treat seizures.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Follow laws about driving with a seizure condition.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.