I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Etidronate and Calcium Carbonate||0 people have prescribed Etidronate and Calcium Carbonate|
(e ti DROE nate & KAL see um)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat osteoporosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have gastrointestinal disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Do not take iron, zinc, or folic acid within 2 hours of the calcium.
• Do not take calcium, iron, or magnesium within 2 hours of the etidronate.
• Try to separate other medicines from calcium by 2 hours. Calcium prevents absorption of many medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.