I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Etidronate||0 people have prescribed Etidronate|
(e ti DROE nate)
• This medicine is used to treat Paget's disease.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat abnormal bone growth from hip surgery or spine injury.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have gastrointestinal disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take calcium, vitamins with minerals, or antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.