I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Etonogestrel||0 people have prescribed Etonogestrel|
(e toe noe JES trel)
• This medicine is used to prevent pregnancy.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid cigarette smoking.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Weight gain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Mood changes.
• Vaginal irritation.
• Menstrual changes. These include lots of bleeding, spotting, or bleeding between cycles.
• Irritation where rod was placed.
• Gallbladder disease, blood clots, heart attacks, and other vascular problems can rarely...