I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Etoposide||0 people have prescribed Etoposide|
(e toe POE side)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you...