I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Etravirine||0 people have prescribed Etravirine|
(et ra VIR een)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy in HIV disease.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form...