I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Everolimus||0 people have prescribed Everolimus|
(e ver OH li mus)
• This medicine is used to treat kidney cancer.
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• There is a risk of skin cancer. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any...