I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Exemestane||0 people have prescribed Exemestane|
(ex e MES tane)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal females.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Nausea or...