I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Factor IX Complex (Human)||0 people have prescribed Factor IX Complex (Human)|
(FAK ter nyne KOM pleks HYU man)
• This medicine is used to treat hemophilia.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Fever and chills.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
• Gallbladder disease, blood clots, heart attacks, and other vascular problems can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...