I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Factor VIIa (Recombinant)||0 people have prescribed Factor VIIa (Recombinant)|
(FAK ter SEV en aye ree KOM be nant)
• This medicine is used to treat hemophilia.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have hardening of the arteries, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Fever and chills.
• High blood pressure.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction....