Tried or prescribed Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, and Magnesium Hydroxide? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, and Magnesium Hydroxide||0 people have prescribed Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, and Magnesium Hydroxide|
(fa MOE ti deen, KAL see um KAR bun ate, & mag NEE zhum hye DROKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take this medicine with other medicines for acid indigestion.
• Avoid foods that worsen your heartburn.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...