I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fenofibric Acid||0 people have prescribed Fenofibric Acid|
(fen oh FYE brik AS id)
• This medicine is used to decrease triglycerides.
• This medicine is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body. Good cholesterol (HDL) levels increase.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain or heartburn.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include...