I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ferric Hexacyanoferrate||0 people have prescribed Ferric Hexacyanoferrate|
(FER ik hex a SYE an oh fer ate)
• This medicine is used to increase elimination of cesium or thallium from your body.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
To avoid exposing or re-exposing others:
• Use toilet instead of urinal.
• Flush toilet several times after using.
• Immediately clean up any spilled urine, feces, or blood. Avoid direct contact.
• Wash hands after using toliet.
• Wash exposed clothing, bedding, and bath towels separately.
• Avoid children's urine or feces.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Change in color of stool to blue.
• Change in color of...