I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fexofenadine||0 people have prescribed Fexofenadine|
(feks oh FEN a deen)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to treat hives.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in...