I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Flavocoxid||0 people have prescribed Flavocoxid|
(fla vo KOKS id)
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• High blood...