I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Flecainide||0 people have prescribed Flecainide|
(fle KAY nide)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have had chest pain or pressure or a heart attack, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting....