I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Flucytosine||0 people have prescribed Flucytosine|
(floo SYE toe seen)
• This medicine is used to treat serious yeast infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals,...