I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fludrocortisone Acetate||0 people have prescribed Fludrocortisone Acetate|
(floo droe KOR ti sone)
• This medicine is used to treat Addison's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat salt-losing diseases.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Avoid exposure to chickenpox and measles.
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine can increase blood sugar.
• If you have glaucoma or cataracts, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare...