I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Flunisolide (Oral Inhalation)||0 people have prescribed Flunisolide (Oral Inhalation)|
(floo NISS oh lide)
• This medicine is used to treat asthma. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine to treat an asthma attack.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Avoid exposure to chickenpox and measles.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine can increase blood sugar.
• If you have glaucoma or cataracts, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare...