I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fluoride (Prescription)||0 people have prescribed Fluoride (Prescription)|
• This supplement is used to prevent cavities.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take oral medicine with milk, other dairy products, calcium, magnesium, or iron with this medicine.
• Do not drink coffee or eat for at least 30 minutes after using the rinse or gel.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Tooth staining.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...