I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fluorouracil||0 people have prescribed Fluorouracil|
(flure oh YOOR a sil)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
• This medicine is used to treat precancerous skin lesions.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.