I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fluoxymesterone||0 people have prescribed Fluoxymesterone|
(floo oks i MES te rone)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer in females.
• This medicine is used to treat low testosterone levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 1 month after stopping this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually...