I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Flutamide||0 people have prescribed Flutamide|
(FLOO ta mide)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat increased hair growth in females.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.