I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Folic Acid||0 people have prescribed Folic Acid|
(FOE lik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat anemia.
• This medicine is used to promote proper growth and good health.
• This medicine is used to make healthy blood.
• This vitamin is used to supplement the nutritional needs of a pregnant female or one trying to get pregnant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.