I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Foscarnet||0 people have prescribed Foscarnet|
(fos KAR net)
• This medicine is used to treat herpes infections.
• This medicine is used to treat a viral infection of the eyes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Anemia, low white blood cell count, and low platelet count.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Nervous and excitable.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...