I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fosfomycin||0 people have prescribed Fosfomycin|
(fos foe MYE sin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a urinary tract infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids within 6 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Diarrhea. Yogurt, Bifidobacterium bifidum, or Lactobacillus acidophilusmay help. These products are available at health food stores or in some pharmacies.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call...