I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fosinopril||0 people have prescribed Fosinopril|
(foe SIN oh pril)
• This medicine is used to improve a weakened heart.
• This medicine is used to protect kidney function in diabetic patients who have protein loss.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to improve heart function after a heart attack.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• If you are taking potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium supplements, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Be careful in hot...