I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fructose, Dextrose, and Phosphoric Acid||0 people have prescribed Fructose, Dextrose, and Phosphoric Acid|
(FRUK tose, DEKS trose, & foss FOR ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat nausea and vomiting.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.