I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fulvestrant||0 people have prescribed Fulvestrant|
(fool VES trant)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help. This usually improves in a few weeks.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Back pain.
• Belly pain.
• Irritation or swelling at the injection site.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.