I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fusidic Acid||0 people have prescribed Fusidic Acid|
(fyoo SI dik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.