I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ganciclovir (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Ganciclovir (Systemic)|
(gan SYE kloe veer)
• This medicine is used to treat a viral infection of the eyes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 3 months after receiving this medicine.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy during treatment and for 3 months after treatment ends. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard,...