I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Gefitinib||0 people have prescribed Gefitinib|
(ge FI tye nib)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
• This medicine is used to treat lung cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Lung damage can rarely occur.