I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Gemifloxacin||0 people have prescribed Gemifloxacin|
(je mi FLOKS a sin)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels or if you are taking a water pill, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids, iron, didanosine, or multivitamins within 4 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning...