I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin||0 people have prescribed Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin|
(gem TOO zoo mab oh zog a MY sin)
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.