I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Glatiramer Acetate||0 people have prescribed Glatiramer Acetate|
(gla TIR a mer AS e tate)
• This medicine is used to decrease the number of relapses with multiple sclerosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Flushing. May occur within a minute of the shot and lasts about 15 minutes.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth...