I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Glipizide and Metformin||0 people have prescribed Glipizide and Metformin|
(GLIP i zide & met FOR min)
• This medicine is used to lower blood sugar in diabetic patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• You should stop this medicine for 2 days after an x-ray with dye.
• Use caution if you are having surgery, if you have a heart attack, severe infection, or stroke, or if you are 80 years of age or older and have not had your kidney function tested.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not drive if blood sugar has been low. There is a greater risk of an accident.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare...