I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Glipizide||0 people have prescribed Glipizide|
(GLIP i zide)
• This medicine is used to lower blood sugar in diabetic patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 80 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could be more sensitive to low blood sugar.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not drive if blood sugar has been low. There is a greater risk of an accident.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Long-acting tablet shell in the stool.
• Low blood sugar. Signs include anger, shaking, fast...