I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Glucagon||0 people have prescribed Glucagon|
(GLOO ka gon)
• This medicine is used to treat low blood sugars.
• This medicine is used to treat side effects caused by beta blockers and calcium channel blockers.
• This medicine is used to quiet the gastrointestinal tract so it can be x-rayed.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips,...