I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Goserelin||0 people have prescribed Goserelin|
(GOE se rel in)
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Disease symptoms may worsen before improving.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Increased bone pain, blood in urine, and difficulty urinating. Usually resolved 1-2 weeks after treatment has started.
• Weakened bones with long-term use.
• Mood changes.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually...