I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Granisetron||0 people have prescribed Granisetron|
(gra NI se tron)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a heart condition called congenital QT syndrome, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a low potassium or magnesium level, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk...