I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine||0 people have prescribed Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine|
(gwye FEN e sin & soo doe e FED rin)
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
• This medicine is used to thin secretions so they can be removed from the body by coughing.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent...