Tried or prescribed Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan||0 people have prescribed Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan|
(gwye FEN e sin, soo doe e FED rin, & deks troe meth OR fan)
• This medicine is used to make a cough productive.
• This medicine is used to stop coughing.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Inability to sleep.