I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Guanidine||0 people have prescribed Guanidine|
(GWAHN i deen)
• This medicine is used to treat myasthenic syndrome of Eaton-Lambert.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free...