I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Haloperidol||0 people have prescribed Haloperidol|
(ha loe PER i dole)
• This medicine is used to treat behavior problems.
• This medicine is used to treat dementia.
• This medicine is used to treat disabling involuntary movements in Huntington's chorea.
• This medicine is used to treat schizophrenia. It may take 6 weeks to see the full effect.
• This medicine is used to treat Tourette's syndrome.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Do not spill liquid concentrate on skin. Can irritate the skin.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use...