I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Heparin||0 people have prescribed Heparin|
(HEP a rin)
• This medicine is used to thin the blood so that clots will not form.
• This medicine is used to treat blood clots.
• This medicine is used to decrease heart attacks in patients who have unstable angina or mild heart attacks.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Use caution to prevent injury and avoid falls or accidents.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare...